The Arts Foundation is a registered charity. We are immensely grateful for the financial support we have received since 1993 from estates, trusts and foundations, and donations from individuals. This generosity has enabled us to offer much needed support to artists at a critical stage of their careers.
We seek to continue this work to reach more artists and, ideally, increase the value of the awards for the first time to reflect rising costs. There are a number of ways in which you could support us, including:
- Establishing your own fellowship in an artform of your preferred choice
- Making a monthly contribution to underpin the Arts Foundation’s core work
- Sponsoring our annual AFFA awards ceremony or another of our high profile events
- Considering us when making your legacy arrangements
- Making a one-off donation
- Raising money through your own sponsored activities
- Making us your Charity of the Year
- Offering pro bono support.
If you would like to know more about how our awards support artists, please read the personal testimonials of our Fellows here.
A full list of our current supporters is available here. The Foundation has previously received financial support from The Lionel Bart Foundation, PRS for Music Foundation, Nona Ann White, Nancy Senior, Po Shing Woo Charitable Foundation, Barclays Private Bank Ltd, Matthew Prichard, Stephen Spender Memorial Trust, Valerie Eliot, Old Possum Trust and Haslemere Estates.
If you would like to speak to someone about supporting the Arts Foundation either now or in the future please contact Shelley Warren on 01273 810231 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.